The Latest Forum Posts

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I was the Fat One





I was the fat one. My wife is HOT. 5' 3" 105 lbs.

I was always skinny until I settled into my office job. I got up to 220lbs at 6'0". Not fat? Hardly. 25% BMI.

You can rationalize anything until you look honestly at yourself naked in the mirror.

I did and then asked myself if I wanted to be a fat guy or not. Being lazy by nature it was an honest questions. I seriously weighed the pros and cons of being lazy and fat (more time for video games, less pain, etc) and healthy and fit (working out, not eating whatever I wanted, etc)

My decision ultimately was, "NO! I don't want to be a FAT GUY!"

I got a personal trainer to teach me how to work out and lose weight. I got free weights and an elliptical. Get sensible about what I ate. And I'm a trim 185lbs now.

The best thing is the sex. My wife loves my hard body and literally can't keep her hands off me. It's better than when I was skinny because the muscles turn her on, and frankly me too. I'm still a little surprised in the shower when I soap up my shoulders because they're so much bigger than I'm used to.

Make yourself a 12 week commitment for a better body. Eat right 6 out of 7 days a week. DO an HOUR of cardio every day. Treadmill burns the most calories, but I think eliiptical is almost as good and is certainly easier on your joints. And lift weights to build muscle. Muscle BURNS calories so bigger muscles mean faster fat loss.

YOU CAN DO IT.

Click Here to read responses to this post by Get Real on the My Fat Spouse Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us at again at myfatspouse.com